For Sale

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Tea at 1024

I had a WONDERFUL time celebrating high tea with friends:  Brenda, Gail and Mel (we missed you, Dori!).

 If you are in Honolulu, you must visit Tea at 1024 (Nuuanu), in the middle of Chinatown and downtown Honolulu.  It was the gals first time there and they all agreed the service, food and ambiance of the restaurant deserve 3 stars!!  In fact, every time I have been there, I have enjoyed myself!

 I didn't realize until later that I only took 3 pictures (sorry!).  When you arrive, you choose your tea and saucer.  Here is Brenda.  She chose one that matched her outfit!  I chose the pretty brown floral one above.

The whole restaurant is not what you would expect.  It is a vintage atmosphere that makes you forget time and location.  Here is Mel.  In the background you can see a portion of the restaurant.

We had a wonderful time having tea, lunch and enjoying each other's company.  I neglected to take a picture of Gail but you can see her in our group picture.

My only regret:  Not spending enough time.  My two hour lunch went by too fast and there were still so many things to discuss and talk story.

Thank you, ladies, for a wonderful, albeit too short time.  It was fun and we will do it again!!!  Tomorrow I'll post all the wonderful omiyage gifts these ladies made.

For more information on Tea at 1024, check out this link.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I'm glad that all of you had a wonderful time together talking story, having lunch together, and having tea. It never seems like it's enough time when you are having a good time. I look forward to seeing what all of you made for each other.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!