For Sale

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tea Swap Banner card

February's Tea Swap theme was to create a "Banner Card" in pastel colors.

I pulled out my new Banner Builder die set by Papertrey Ink, and Javabella stamp from Stamping Bella and
went straight to work on this card.
 
Here is a side view.  I used a three-step fold

And a picture of the card "closed".  I hardly create anything in pastels so this was challenging for me but I like how it turned out!!  Sentiment by Hero Arts.

Thank you for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

This is a fabulous card. I love the way it folds and the colors you used. The image is really cute and goes well with the banner.

Colleen said...

What a fab and fancy card. I love all the detail on it. I really like the stamp that you used as well as the banner on the card. What a great idea!

Mary said...

You have a very nice blog Fran this is real nice I am starting one but don't know how to finish it. LOL That is how smart I am.....You card by the way is darling I love it! You do great work! Besides working the Tea Swap too!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!