For Sale

Friday, December 7, 2012

Snowman Bag Topper

Wow, I'm back!!!  The last craft fair for me was last week and I am gung ho on getting some shopping done!!


Ever wake up with an idea and anxious to try it out?  Well this snowman bag topper was an idea I woke up with this week.  I was so happy that it turned out exactly how I dreamed about it!!!!

I just finished 20 of them for my son's class.  I used all types of black scraps for his hat and hat brim.

Here are some still shots of the prototype and you can easily make one of your own!


Oval circle for his face glued inside a rectangular piece, scored in half and stapled to the bag.


Here is a photo of the back.  The top hat is just glued in the back of the rectangular piece.  This is where my son will write his greetings and sign.

You just add circles for the eyes, a triangular piece for the nose, and draw a mouth.  I used EK Success Holly punch and your normal office circle punch for the hollys on the brim of his hat. Oh and don't forget one more rectangular piece for the other part of his hat.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas to all!!!

//fran

1 comment:

Colleen said...

So happy that you made it through all the craft fairs this year. I still can't believe that you participated in so many of them.

Your son is so lucky to have a talented mommy like you to surprise his friends with crafty and fun treats during the holidays. Your snowmen came out very cute and cheerful. I am sure that all the kids will love them!

Happy shopping!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!