For Sale

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Inspired

Inspiration comes from EVERYWHERE!!!  

Last month I received a CTMH email from Karen which had this picture in it:

Creating dimensional projects with My Acrylix and 3-D Foam Tape

I was in love!  I immediately thought of my SU Petal Cone Die which was collecting dust in the closet.  So I saved the email until I had time to create.  A month later, after seeing that email so many times, I finally was able to get to work:

Here are my simple little candy holder/decoration boxes:
I was very happy with the result, especially when these only took a couple of minutes!!  I used the SU Petal Cone Die, Sizzix Poinsettia flower and leaf, Liquid Pearls, SU Label Punch, MS Snowflake Punch, Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish die, and some Bling. 

Look around, get inspired!  I hope to see your inspired creation soon!!  :o)


Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Wow! I really like these tree boxes! How clever!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!