For Sale

Friday, May 1, 2015

Eagles

A good friend of mine is a Philadelphia Eagles fans.  I had one of my east coast buddies get me some licensed Eagles fabrics and I sewed some fun items for her upcoming birthday in May.  
From top left to right - mug rug and water bottle koozie, trash bag for car or desk, another mug rug and java wrap (koozie) and a place mat.

Close-up of place mat.  I pieced the top and added some jumbo ric rak.

 I love this little trash can photo I found online.  I will look for it and add a link.  I need to get either the proper stiff interfacing or a bottle to use as a form inside and to add a plastic trash bag.  Love the hug pom pon trim!
 My first attempt at a java wrap.  followed the instructions perfectly but it did Not fit on a coffee cup.  So now it's a water bottle koozie.    Plus a larger mug rug.
Since I'm getting into sewing for others, I had some logo labels made for myself at NameMaker.com.   Love them but they take a long time to arrive.  Please excuse all my stray threads.  I'll be sure to clean up before I gift! :)

Enjoy!   Karen

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Wowie Fran, you sewed up an awesome gift for your friend. She is guaranteed to LOVE them.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!