For Sale

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Happy Place - A Class

It's been a busy month with my studying for an exam and coming down with a cold bug.  I am almost well!  And, FINALLY, I have created the sample for this Saturday's Class.  I think you will enjoy this little album.  It's called "You Are My Happy Place".  It makes me smile!  I added the punchart we created in April's class.  The album measures 5" x 7" and has a ribbon closure.  Paper Loft Everyday Life is the paper line:


Class will held at A Place in Time, Kailua, on Saturday, May 30 from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.  To reserve your space, please either email me or call Bill.  Cost for the class is $23.00.

Please bring the following supplies to class:

Tacky glue (I recommend Aleene's), adhesive of choice, paper trimmer, scissors, bone folder and scoring tool (small size is ok); corner rounder, ruler (I recommend Tim Holt Idea-ology), pen or pencil, Crop-a-dile.  We are making the album only.  I have a couple punchart kits from last class available for purchase.  When reserving your spot, please let Bill know if you wish to purchase a punchart kit (first come, first serve).

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!