For Sale

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tea Swap - Fabulous Folds

Hi, Everyone! The Punch art class is scheduled for this Saturday. Please check out the supplies to bring. I edited it a little.

The theme for our March tea swap was "Fabulous Folds". I decided to put my Copic pens to work and created this card for my partner, Miyuki. She is a digi-image that I found online and fit perfectly for the then Easter season.


 The card is an A2 size and folds flat into the envelope.

Here's the link to the image.

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

WOW, that is beautiful and stunning card. I'm sure Miyuki was all smiles when she set eyes on your card. Have a fun and super crafty weekend.

Colleen said...

The card that you made for Miyuki is so cool. I love how it! What is the name of the fold that you used. The digi image that you colored with your Copics is cute too. You did a great job coloring.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!