For Sale

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Tea pal - Colleen

My tea pal, Colleen, was also my August Tea Swap partner. Remember the coloring image theme? Well, here is her package to me.

Handmade tea card, tea bag holder, double stick tape and two "washi" pen sets.

The card and tea bag holder.  At first I thought it was Minnie Mouse and friend having tea (Colleen loves Disneyland).  But she was they were bees (LOLOL!!).   She said it was us having tea together (note the beauty mark on the pink "bee").  LOL!! 


Here's also a thank you card she created.  Love the texture on the hair!!

As usual, I had a wonderful package in the mail.  Thank you so much, Colleen!!! 

August's tea swap was fun.  I saw how others colored images and created their cards.

If you want to join our little tea swap, drop me a line!  Open call is going out now.  The theme for October's tea swap is Halloween or Thanksgiving.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

It's always more fun and exciting to have a good friend as my tea swap partner. I really enjoyed making the card for you and of course had fun coloring the bees. I'm glad that you like the card and the goodies that I surprised you with.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!