For Sale

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Carol, tea swap partner


Carol was my partner for August. My how time flies! That is the swap in which we were doing colored images. Here is her cute card and all the goodies she sent to me. She said it is a digi image. Love the tea themed!!!


I also love the quote stamp she used for this card. Very inspiring!


L-O-V-E it!!! Thank you Carol for a lovely card and for the gifts!!!

Added by Carol:   The stamp that was in my card is from a company out of California called "Of the Heart". The stamp is called Patsy's Poem.  The TEA POT stamp is from House Mouse Stamps.

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Such a perfect image for the tea swap. I too love the sentiment.....very, very inspiring.

Lynn said...

I am a big fan of the House Mouse stamps and now I REALLY need to look for that image. That card is too cute for words.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!