For Sale

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Tea Cards past --

I found some pictures of cards that my tea partner from various months had sent to me but I have never posted them so here they are:

I had two partners for April's Tea Swap, Theme:  Ribbon and Lace.  This is from Josie is Canada.   I love her romantic looking card, the blue ribbon and lace, duck stickers and Canadian tea!

Second card was created by Mary B., another partner, for the April Tea Swap.  This gorgous card is made by Mary B.  Did I saw Mary is 80 years young???!!!

She also gave me lots of things, some of which is shown here:  lady bug stencil, Jolies stickers, etc.   As Mary's partner, I was definitely spoiled!!




Mary's daughter Jayne is also in our swap.  She was my partner in June.  The theme was Summer.  Are you ready to see this beautiful card?  First of all, here is her handmade envelope.

 Here is her card, closed.  
Ok, are you ready to see the insides of this card:
Ta-Da!!!  
Oh my, how amazing this card is!  Look at all the details she put in just to make this beautiful card!!!  L-o-v-e it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!