For Sale

Sunday, October 5, 2014

My tea partner, Gail

The talented Gail from San Francisco was my partner this month.
You should see all the beautiful things she made with the Bird Song Graphic 45 line:

First of all, here is a picture of everything!

In this picture, we have a package of Earl Grey and Jasmine tea bags from Buckingham Palace, a little notebook of notecards, and . . .

a folder that holds these metal Scrapyard embellishments!!

Next we have a bookholder and a holder for two tea bags.  Mmmm, the tea bags are from Mighty Leaf Tea; can't wait to try them!

Lastly, we have this beautiful Screen Divider Card. I believe I saw the instructions at Splitcoast some time ago.
I am going to have to create one of my own! Isn't it beautiful!!

Thank you, Gail, for being a great tea partner and for sharing your talent with me!!

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Holy cow, What an amazing swap. Gail sure created a bunch of eye-popping projects. So beautiful.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!