For Sale

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Life is Good - Funky Four Stamp Set

Another card set made with Stampin' Up!
This is one of the stamps in the Funky Four Set

Scallop border punch and Baker's Twine in Cherry Cobbler

I knew I wanted a Life Is Good sentiment.
Digging through my stash I found this one by CTMH.

Note card set and holder.
The holder is made with the Scallop Envelope die

I found these individually wrapped Ms. Fields cookies at Ross' today
They fit nicely in the holder for a quick Omiyage gift.

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

These would make such a great gift. Super nice!!! Have a great week.

Colleen said...

The cards you made are super cute. The box for them is very cute too. The person that receives this gift with the cookies is sure lucky.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!