For Sale

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Easter Punch Art

Today's post involve all Stampin' Up! products (for and from my mom).

Using the Two-Step Owl punch and a 1 inch circle punch, I created these little chickies.

The Happy Easter stamp is from the Well Script set.

Dark brown pen and kraft paper completes the cards

Here are the tools I used.
One of my students asked where can they find a good white pen.
I discovered Arcylic white paint works perfect all the time.

All you need is a steady hand and a tooth pick to dot the eyes of this little chickie.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

My dear friend, you never cease to amaze me with what you create with punches. What a great idea to create a chick using the owl punch from SU. I hope that you don't mind that I CASE this idea.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!