For Sale

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Open Call - April Tea Swap

I received this card from Becky in IN who was my March Tea Swap partner. It actually arrived on St. Paddy's day! It is really cute and yet simple and elegant. I also received 3 tea bags from her. I already tried the Christmas Tea! Mmmmmmmm.

If you wish to join our little Tea Swap group, please email me today!! Here are the requirements:

Mail 2 tea bags in a handmade card to your partner by April 10.

Optional Card Theme: TIME FOR TEA!!! Colors: Purple/Yellow

Card can be blank OR you can write a note in it. Your choice!

Send me an email SUBJECT: TEA SWAP with
1) your name
2) mailing address
3) email address
4) likes/dislikes/allergies (re tea type)
5) Loose tea okay? Y/N
6) blog (if any)
7) If you are willing to swap international or US ONLY

I will send a group email with the partner list by March 27. Teas must be mailed out by April 10.

Drop me a line today if you are interested!

Responsible swappers only, PLEASE!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Christmas tea - wow that would not have lasted this long in my house *LOL*

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!