For Sale

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tea swap - NE-1?

Card by Dori
My friend, Sherri, just gave me 2 tea stamps. One of them is a quote: "Thinking of you warms my Heart . . ." That's what this tea swap is all about. Participants create a hand made card and mail it to their partner with two friendship tea bags.

Another great thing about this swap is meeting someone new with the same interest: Tea.

Today I met in person, Dori from Aiea. She has been a member of our swap for a couple of months now and it was certainly cool to have finally "met" her!!

Here is a picture of us at the Craft Elephant Garage Sale held today with another fellow swapper, Brenda. The garage sale benefited the Friends of Kalihi Palama Library. It was filled with great bargains and socializing with old and new friends:
Oh and the beautiful card above was created by Dori filled with lots of friendship tea (including one from Alaska)!!! Thank you so much, Dori, for the little thoughtful gift!!!

So if you are interested in joining our swap, drop me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!