For Sale

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August Tea Swap Partner - Brenda

Check out these adorable card that I got from Brenda, my August Tea Swap Partner. When I asked her how she came up with the idea, she replied:

"Your card is made from stuff around my library desk area, including the packaging of graham gold fish crackers (after I made trail mix for the staff), an ad from a Neiman Marcus catalog, office fasteners, chipboard frame, orange ceramcoat paint, stickles, foam letters spelling SANTE in French which is a drinking toast "to health", etc. My desk is like an extension of my house w/ stash everywhere. And the card is re-giveable (sic) since I didn't write in it."

Isn't it amazing! She also gifted me with a big bag of loose tea from Bibbitea Bobbitea Brew, LLC in Mapunapuna. I'm just going to have to check this place out. Brenda, you are the bestest! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!