For Sale

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3x3 Card Swap

I can't remember if I posted my 3x3 cards from my recent card swap. Here they are:

Hedgehog card
Stamp - CTMH - D1423, Happy Forever (July SOTM)
Cardstock - CTMH - Indian Corn Blue, Colonial White
Paper - CTMH (retired) .
Embellishment - CTMH Glitz
Pens: Copics
Dies: SU butterfly, scalloped card: Nestabilities.

Pleated flower
Paper - CTMH
CS - CTMH - Tulip, Juniper
Button and floss - CTMH
Ink - CTMH - Tulip
Tools: CTMH corner rounder, SU tag & ticket corner punch. Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Stamp - SU

Pink bird card:
Paper - CTMH - That's Amore
CS - CTMH - Blush, Chocolate, Colonial White
Ink - CTMH - Hollyhock, Chocolate
Stamp: CTMH A1104 A Tweet
Tools: scallop/plain circles - Nestabilities

More of the cards are posted on my blog at Duded-Up-3x3-card-swap post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!