For Sale

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tag Swap

Upon the suggestion of my good friend, Fran, I joined a tag swap hosted by Kyoko (see Kyoko's blog). We are making three Christmas tags each month from now until December and sharing them with a friend that Kyoko has paired us up with for each month. I loved the idea so much that I got two of my local friends to join the swap.

My partner this month is Denise (see Denise's blog). I made these tags for Denise. I hope she likes them!

I used Bazzill cardstock and Rusty Pickle paper. The green squares are cut, inked and sewn on my sewing machine. The candy canes are an older QK dies. Olive organdy ribbon is CTMH and twill printed ribbon is Making Memories (I believe).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!