For Sale

Sunday, August 25, 2019

A Little Paper Wallet Gift Set Class - August 31st

I'm sorry that our Japan trip posts will have to be continued later.  I've been busy with life --- work, family and class (you know how it goes :o).


Here's the next project for our Saturday class.  It is a little Paper Wallet gift set which holds 4 cards and envelopes.  The project can easily be remade to hold more cards or pictures/  I have included a littled pocket to hold stamps (or a gift card).


The class wll be concentrated on creating the wallet.  With the left over scraps, there will be supplies to create at least 4 cards which can easily be created at home.  Below are some samples,.


Class set for Saturday, August 31, 2019
Time:  1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Place:  At Jade's place in Kailua
Cost:  $23.00

Please bring the following supplies to class: Scissors, Paper trimmer, scoring device (i.e. Scor-pal), bone folder, corner rounder, liquid adhesive and tape adhesive, Stampin up window punch (if you have), dimensionals or foam tape.

Note:  I am having you pick your own pattern paper but the base will all be cream and kraft.

Please email if you will be attending.  Thank you!

Here's one that I was just playing around with.  Note how the different pattern paper can totally change the look.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love the wallet gift set that you designed for your last class. It would be fun to learn how to make one. I would love to make one with Hello Kitty DSP. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!