For Sale

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Papertrey Ink - Masking Sentiments

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge #221 - Masking Sentiments

Here is my rise to the challenge. I used PTI Half & Half, Rosie Posie and Rose Posie Step 2. I decided to use Rosie Posie Step 2 as the primary image on the card because ... don't you think it looks cool?. The sunflower nail heads have been in my stash for a couple of years. I also used an analogous color schemes. The front card is basically flat but popped up from the second matting.


Click here to learn more about this technique. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Marcia Hill said...

What a FABULOUS card!! I had to pull my Rosie Posie Step 2 set out to look at that image you used...would you believe I don't think I've ever used it?!! No ink stains on that stamp but on all the others...hmmmmm!! How did I miss that?!! What a great background it made...LOVE it!! :0)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!