For Sale

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Japanese stab binding class

We will be creating a simple album using the Japanese Stab Binding Technique. The album can house 4 x 6 photos and includes 20 pages.
Close up of the Double Happiness album.
We will also create an A2 size note pad using another stab binding pattern.
Class is scheduled for Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. at A Place in Time Kailua and will cost $23. Click on the icon for the address. Email me (click on my picture above) to reserve your space.

Please bring the following supplies to class:  Your Basic Card Kit Supplies, Crop-a-Dile or Japanese Paper Punch, sewing needle (for embroidery floss), scorpal or other scoring device.  Also a ruler with guidelines will be helpful.

*Your Basic Card Kit Supplies should include: A paper trimmer, scissors, both tape and liquid adhesive, black ink marker/pen, pencil and eraser, ruler, dimensional tape, tweezers, a scoring tool, corner rounder, and baby wipes.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

The album and the note pad are beautiful. I love them! I think it would be so much fun to learn how to do the stab binding patterns.

Lynn said...

Oooh, these bound books look beautiful. I purchased some books in Japan just so I could figure out how it was made. Wish I could take your class. I'm sure it will be a success. Sadly, I live in Hilo.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!