For Sale

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I've posted anything.  Happy New Year! It was a stressful Christmas Season and I'm finally ready to start crafting again. For my students, I'm sorry I didn't get my act together this month so we will start the first class in February. I'll post the class project soon.

In the meantime here are some calendars I made for office workers this month. I decided to use my stash as much as I can this year. After using them I will decide to keep or get rid of it.
Bear in a tea cup, I decided to keep for a while longer.
Stamp by Stamping Up called Best of Everything. Mm... keep for now.
Lol. Not making any headway so far to purge out my stash. Mini calendars I picked up from J's Knicknacks several months ago. I used the Sizzix easel die for the calendar stand. Sorry! Didn't take a picture of it. Some keys on my wireless keyboard are not working so I had to type this post letter by letter. Ugh! Ttfn!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

The calendars that you made for the people at work turned out great. I am sure that all of them loved what you made from them. My favorite one is the one with the beat in the cup.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!