For Sale

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!!

It's Mother's Day and today I'm going to tea with my mom, aunt, sister and niece!


Can't have a tea party without little gifts! I decided to make them purple since it is my mom and sister's favorite color. 

The little hats I had seen on Pinterest a couple of times.  They are made using the 1 oz and 2 oz Portion cups which are on sale at Ben Franklin Crafts this week!  I filled the cups with crispy M&Ms.

The little clutch bags are popup gift cards which I created at the spur of the moment.  The green bow and label were placed on clear bags which I cut the sides off and adhered it to fit around the bag.  For my niece, I put two Hello Kitty Magnets where normally a gift card will be placed.

For my aunt and sister, I added some postage which I know they will always use.  Mom got something else in hers.

Happy Mother's Day!  Celebrate YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!