For Sale

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Graduation Time!

Hi everyone!  Graduation is almost upon us.  Here are two ideas for you:

I still have these plain black envelopes from a previous class. I just decorated it with cardstock, brad, fiber and beads.  They make the quickest cards! I just pop in a gift card of $$ and it's all done.  Mmm, I might pick up more to just keep on hand.


I pulled out my Stamping Bella stamp for this one. She had not seen ink and I've had her for a while. It was fun to color since I haven't done it in a long while.

On to other things:

I'm enjoying my green thumb lately:


Girlfriend DeAnna gave me this tea vase a couple of years ago. I've finally put it to use! With mom's help, she snipped a little piece of plant. I put it on a green ... "thing-a-ma-jig" and carefully placed it on the bottom. L-O-V-E I-T!!! While we are at it, a friend gave me a ceramic miniature cup and saucer. I added another plant in there.



Happy to say both of them are doing so well!! They look so pretty along my windowsill.

Have a green day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!