For Sale

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Another Tape Dispenser Gift

Here is a gift for a friend I just finished.


She likes owls so here is her birthday card. I believe the image is from AI.



Oh, and I saw this Scotch Brand Flower tape dispenser at Fisher the other week. Like the Shoe Tape Dispenser I altered earlier, this one needed some "small kine touch up", but not as much blings....

I added one bling in the middle of the flower and painted tri-dots on the vase. A sheer ribbon finished the look.

Wow, that was quick and fun.  I've off to creating something else . . . .  Have a Great Week!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Great owl card and remake of the tape dispenser. You are so crafty and talented.

Colleen said...

You are a pro at altering products. All the products that you have altered all turned out great. The shoes that you altered last month and now the flower and flower pot all look much better after you finish with them. Maybe you should start a side business doing this. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!