For Sale

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Card from April's Tea Swap


I wanted to share this beautiful card that Jayne created for Colleen in our April's Tea Swap. The optional color theme was Black and any complementary color.  She used red, black and red.

I think that the card Jayne created for Colleen is absolutely amazing!!

We have a tea swap every month in which two tea bags and a hand made card are required to send to a partner.  It's fun and easily manageable.  Plus, you get to meet new crafting, tea friends!  Some of our swappers have been with us since the tea swap started -- I think it was 2011.  Did I mention that once a month you will get FUN MAIL??!!  So if you are interested in joining us, drop me a line!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!