For Sale

Monday, January 27, 2014

Something New . . .


Hi Everyone!! A co-worker is retiring at the end of the month and I was given a Pinterest link and asked to create a Retirement Survival Kit. Not knowing what that was, I googled it. Did you know there are many Survival Kits out there? One for the mom, one for the dad, one for the "happy" married couple, one for the teacher, etc., etc.

Ok, so I had several other projects on my desk and decided to create a "simple" survival kit. The stamps, I have used several times before: Art Impressions Golden Oldies. I also took the Pinterest link and copied their wording and, when finished, it came out like this!!!


The next step was just to go to the store to pick up the kit ingredients. Wow, this turned out pretty good and was pretty fun!!!

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

HawaiianLibrarian said...

Some people just have way too much time on their hands to come up w/ such cleverness! But I'm glad we don't have to reinvent the wheel - whee! Mahalo for sharing this retirement gift idea.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!