For Sale

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Tea Album from Karen

 One of my favorite handmade Christmas gift is this beautiful tea album from my blog partner, Karen.  
It came all the way from Texas!

I googled and I think the paper line is Stampin Up's Tea for Two designer series.

The album has so many little pockets and pull ups.

With tea bags adhered all over the place.  (ooohh, aahhh!!!!)

More pictures of this 5 pages album.

Love, Love this little album!!!

Thank you sooooooo much, Karen!! Thank you for the time spent creating it!! I just LOVE it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On New Years I received a comment from Chris regarding this Gingerbread man die here.   Because I am not positive whom "Chris" is, I'm replying here.

Unfortuntely, he is now a retired Sizzix die called Gingerbread Man #656295 from a couple years back.  You may find him on ebay or etsy.  Thank you for asking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!