For Sale

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Welcome Baby

I've been doing this little baby Punch Art for years.  Here is the card and envelope I created for a co-worker.  The gift card was from many of us so I included 10 pages for signing.  The gift card is inserted in to the gift card holder on the inside of the card.


I did a class years ago (preblogging).  If there is enough interest, I will do another class in the near future.

Thank you for stopping by.  I've been under the weather since Saturday, still recuperating, still feel yucky!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I LOVE that baby punch art card. I've never seen that cutie before. Having a place for the gift card and extra signing pages are fantastic ideas. I'm so glad that I read your blog often....so many cool and pretty projects.

Colleen said...

The baby on the card is so cute. You are just too talented with your punches. What a great idea to make a book with pages in it for everyone to sign and an envelope to the flap of it to put the gift card in.

I love punch art and would love to have a kit for the class if you decide to have another punch art class.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!