For Sale

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Last minute birthday boy card

Products used:  SU banners punch, cupcake punch, fancy label punch; Stampendous monkey stamp, fiber, brass circle nail head, pop dot, letter diecuts from my stash and purchased "blank" card.

Yesterday we spent a beautiful and fun-filled afternoon at Gunstock Ranch in Laie for a birthday party.  We did some horseback riding and swam in the above deck WARM pool; and it was a perfect blue-skied Saturday with some cool breezes.  It was our first time there and we had a WONDERFUL time!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

What a cute card. I love all sorts of monkey stuff, but I think Changito Monkeys are the cutest in terms of the stamps of monkeys that I have. The big cupcake that he is hold looks very ono.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!