For Sale

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Aviary Thank You Cards

Stamping Up's Aviary stamp set  is one of those sets that I just had to have when I first saw it.  
Decided they would make cute thank you cards:

 I bought a spool of this cool Diamond Ribbon at the trade show earlier this year and added them on the cards.  Ben Franklin also carries them.

 The foam flower is cut from a QK die and the leaves are from the 3-leaf thumb punch.

 Another blue set.

Coral set.

 and a pink set.

 This one I was playing around to see what it would look like with an embossed background.

and the inside of the card.  I made about a dozen pretty fast.  Now to journal and send out my thank you's!

Thank YOU for stopping by!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

The "thank you" cards that you made are very elegant. The diamond ribbon is so pretty! Have fun writing. Hugs!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!