For Sale

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

"I'm dreaming of a white christmas . . ."
eeekkkk . . . . , stop!
(trying to type the sound of the record player scratching to a stop here)


We have no snow in Hawaii but we do have:

double rainbows!

Just took these pictures the other day outside my office window. It's been raining a lot and very windy. We have lots of rainbows but it is the first time I took a picture of one! The first rainbow was so brilliant that it created the double.

As I look at these pictures, the Hawaiian Lullaby Song by Bradda Iz goes through my head:

Where I live, there are rainbows
With life in the laughter of morning and starry nights

Where I live, there are rainbows
And flowers full of colors and birds filled with song

I can smile when it’s raining
And touch the warmth of the sun
I hear children laughing in this place that I love

Source: Book of Golden Hawaiian Songs Copyright 1974,77 Siluco Music


Merry Christmas!
May you have a wonderful day with family and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!