For Sale

Friday, October 21, 2011

November Tea Swap - Open Call and Spider Slider Card From Colleen

This spider slider card was created by Colleen. The technique is really cool! The spider slides from side to side and I can see she used two pennies.

She also sent tea and this great stamp!!! Every time I use it, I'll think of her! She is a special friend!

Colleen was my partner for October's Tea swap so if you are interested . . .


Open call for November's Tea Swap!!
Requirements: 2 tea bags in a handmade card mailed to your partner by November 7.

Optional Card Theme: Fall/Thanksgiving Colors: orange, red, brown
Card can be blank OR you can write a note in it. Your choice!

If you are interested, email me no later than October 23

Send me an email SUBJECT: TEA SWAP with
1) your name
2) mailing address
3) email address
4) likes/dislikes/allergies (re tea type)
5) Loose tea okay? Y/N
6) blog (if any)
7) If you are willing to swap international or US ONLY

I will send a group email with the partner list by October 25. Teas must be mailed out by November 7.

Drop me a line today if you are interested!

Responsible swappers only, PLEASE!

I've been busy creating Christmas Tags for next week's class so there hasn't been any posts from me this week. I'll post as soon as they are done.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!