For Sale

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Handmade Stamped Washi Tape

Papertrey Ink had a video on making Washi Tape, recommended by a friend :o) so I decided to try it. What a cool, quick and easy technique! Too bad I don't have any background stamps. But here is what I did from an old mish-mash, unknown acrylic stamp.

Reminds me of the handmade tapa cloth we made in elementary school. I stamped and inked the edges of my tape with Tim Holtz Walnut ink, PaperTrey cup diecut, Cricut Sunflower diecut, Stampin Up stamp and gold string.

Check out the video. It's fun to learn new things!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oooooh beautiful idea and card. I have washi tape and haven't used it much as it seems too plain. Now I'm inspired to take it out of the drawer. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!