For Sale

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Coin Envelope Mini Album - A Class

At Last!!! I heard from a couple of you wondering if I was taking an extended vacation (LOL!). Thank you for your concern!! I just haven't been motivated to create anything and I think it's because my crafting area is a mess and I was enjoying the extra week break :o)



Coin Envelope Mini Album

We will be using Core`dinations cardstock, Glitter Mist (w/mica powder), the dimensional Liquid Pearls, Sizzix/Hero Arts' new Stamp and Die-cut, Hot Off the Press' Artful Collection acrylic stamps, and APS' Coin Envelope Diecut


I've finally finished the sample class project for next Thursday's class. It should be up at APS tomorrow.


The class is scheduled for October 13, from 6:30p to 8:30p. Cost is $20. Please bring the following supplies to class:

Paper trimmer
scissors
adhesive – tape & liquid (Aleene’s Tacky Glue Recomm.)
Brown Ink – Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Recomm.
Blending Tool or sponge applicator - Tim Holtz Blending Tool Recomm.
Corner rounder
Scoring device (i.e. Scor-pal or bone)
Sanding block – Tim Holtz' brand Recomm.
Crop-a-Dile
Piercing tool

3 comments:

HawaiianLibrarian said...

this is the sweetest mini album I've seen this yr! loving the textured tags.

Colleen said...

You did a great job on designing the coin envelope mini album. I like the tags in each one. They look very elegant embossed. We must have had the same bug since we were both not motivated to do much crafting. :) I am glad that are both of us are back on track.

Lynn said...

Gee, I really, really love this project. The colors and embossed envelopes are just perfect. This looks like it would be a good coupon or club card holder. I'm going to try to make one too. Thanks for another great idea.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!