For Sale

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This is the card that I did for the Houston Shoe Box Swap. I was greatly inspired by a blog post but I can't for the life of me find that blog now. If you did something similar, please email me so I can give you proper credit.

I did make some changes to make it my own. I used CTMH cardstock in Khaki and Chocolate and a;; CTMH stamps. I stamped the background with the words from Air Mail set (retired) and then smudged ink on the edges and across the face. The medalions were from the Alfresco stamp set and the Thank You from Say It With Style. I distressed the chocolate cardstock with an edge distresser. The "brads" are actually upolstry tacks purchased and Home Depot and I snipped the long tack portion. They are held on with a dab of liquid glue. Chocolate grosgrain - Michaels and floss is from DMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!