For Sale

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Card Sketch Challenge

Once again, I'm doing a double post on my personal blog (my-crazy-never-still-life). I try to post different artwork on that blog as this blog so you will have something new to look at. This week, I'm short on time so you get the double post. I would love to have additional subscribers on my personal blog so be sure to click for email updates.

This week is the card sketch challenge over at sketchesbytamara. Following is the sketch, the DT had to work with:

Attached is my entry. Papers and ink are by CTMH and flowers by Prima. The stamp is an ancient wood block stamp I've had (brand unknown). The vine ribbon was a gift from a PAWS friend. The flower centers are Dew Drops by Robin's Nest. And the staples are from the Tim Holtz mini-attacher given to me by my good friend, Brenda (Thank you Brenda!). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!