For Sale

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cards from Houston SBS

Hi, ladies! I am posting some of the cards designed for the Houston SBS hosted by yours truly (me) and my friend, Elizabeth. Note - I didn't design these cards!

This card was designed by Anita (Chosen Creations on SCS). I just love her layering and her piecing of the cross. Beautiful! And, yes, I ran out out bought the slot punch after the event.


The next card was designed by Lynn (confessionsofaleft-brainedstamper). She is a designer for Kitchen Sink Stamps which I LOVE! The layering on the stamps is amazing. I love, love this cuttlebug embossing plate!

And finally (for today), the card was designed by Paula (threedogsday on SCS). The paper piecing was amazing and she cut all of it out for all 24 of her kits! And it was all perfect! Amazingly talented!
Amazing work, ladies! I've post three other fabulous cards on my personal blog - my-crazy-never-still-life. so go check them out! And subscribe to me please. I need more followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!