For Sale

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why I Scrapbook











Another layout for my BOM as well as created for a Scrapper's Jam Challenge. I used the beautiful but unique Basic Grey Eerie paper collection.

BTW, the next Scrapper's Jam is right around the corner: Saturday, February 27, 2010 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Koolau Golf Club. I'll be there scrapping and I hope to see you there! If you need more info, lmk and I'll hook you up with Sally, the organizer! Say, Hi, if you see me!!

3 comments:

Nana Bluebird aka Kathy Aho said...

Great pages! Love the greens.

scrapnhawaii said...

Gorgeous layout Fran! Can't wait to see it in person :).

Aloha,
Sally
22nd Happy Scrappers Jam -- Feb. 27th -- At the GORGEOUS Koolau Golf Course!!!
Join us for the "Paradise Crop" -- 4th Sunday of each month

Teri said...

You are my inspiration! Always LOVE your layouts!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!