For Sale

Saturday, November 14, 2009

You - Basic Grey Layout Class


Oh, my, it's been a while! Craft fair season is upon and I've been vigorously working on things to sell. Sis and I will be at the Neal Blaisdell Center, Thankgiving weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday so please stop by to say hi!

Surprise, I have one more class coming up! It's a 2 page layout scheduled for Thursday, November 16, 2009 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at A Place in Time, Kailua. The cost is $25 and you get a lot of supplies plus be able to create this beautiful layout featuring BG's Nook and Pantry paper collection. Here's a close shot of the bird in "3-d"! Look, you even get to see a recent picture of my boys. They sure have grown!

I have a couple of things in the works as well as another sketch challenge. It's 11 photos and I'm late!

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by the Little Paper Studio!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!