For Sale

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kim Shaw - My tea swap partner

Let me brag a little about my November tea swap partner, Kim Shaw, an artist from California. Check out her blog here. I love her Tea paintings. Look at the beautiful card she sent me along with a tea pin and tea stickers. Oh, and 3 types of tea: Harrisons & Crosfield Tropical White (had this one this morning) and Raspberry Vanilla Tea, and Harney & Sons Passion Fruit Black Tea. I can't stop kicking myself because I literally shared a cup of tea with a very talented artist

Kim, thank you so much, and it is a pleasure to 'meet' you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Fran!
I did not know you blogged about our tea swap, so sorry I misses it sooner. You are very sweet, and this tea swapping has been so enjoyable! It is a treat to have met you, and I'm enjoying so many wonderful teas and making new friends, too.

I'm posting information about your tea swap on my blog early tomorrow morning with the requirements and how to contact you. If this has overwhelmed you, let me know and I send you more tea!!! Really, though, I hope this isn't a burden.

I'm having fun. Hugs, Kim

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!