For Sale

Friday, February 5, 2010

One simple tea pot

I received this simple Dreamweaver Brass Stencil from BFF DeAnna. She saw the potential in the stencil and, according to her, it was screaming my name! So, for this next tea swap, here's what I did:
I haven't done this type of flower embellishments for a while. What do you think? I also used RF flourish stamp in Versamark, chalking, and gold beads. It's going to my swap partner, Melanie in MA. Hope she likes it! It will arrive with my favorite teas from Lupicia and another type of tea I got for my birthday called Bird Pick Tea and Herb. Never had that before.

BTW, if you wish to join our little tea bag swap, drop me a line!

Thanks, D! You are the bomb, girlfriend, always thinking of me! xoxo

1 comment:

HawaiianLibrarian said...

This stencil has great potential. Simply sweet as you've done w/ flourish & flowers; Japanese wa in black on calligraphy background; Chinese blue-n-white willow pattern; colorful MaryEngelbreit-type roses & checker embellies... There's no limit. You could use it monthly w/ holiday/seasonal themes & never repeat! Tres fun!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!