For Sale

Monday, January 4, 2010

3x3 cards - Use that Stash!


This year I have decided to use my stash. I'm spring cleaning this week, getting things ready for a garage sale. Today I'm using the frames by TLC. Leftovers from my day as a TLC Consultant. I know I gave several of these away but some made their way back home . . . in my hands. So here's what I'm going to do with them.


Let's pick up a set of stamps I purchased a couple of years ago, intending to use them for tags. To date, I have used them only a handful of times. After this project, it's time to retire them into someone's stash! I think they are a SU stamp set.

After cutting out the inside frame of the TLC diecut, I cut out the nobbies. Stamp onto a 1" white square, with matching ink. 1st mat is made from the inside square of the TLC diecut. 2nd time with a 1-3/4" white square and matted them again on the TLC outside frame.

3x3 cards out of white scraps was then cut. Check out the inside sentiment of each card using the bottom words on the stamp:



A little watercoloring here and there and now I have 9-3x3 cards using up my stash! Wow, all done in an hour and the kiddies are still asleep ;o)

Have a wonderful day creating!

xoxo

1 comment:

HawaiianLibrarian said...

I have those TLC frames, too! Mahalo for the creative idea. Think I'll make gift cards, and gift them. (Trying to reduce my stash, also.)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!