For Sale

Sunday, March 14, 2021

PTI Challenge: The great cover-up

Hi!  Its been a long while and things are starting to open up here on Oahu. We are now on the third level which means more things are opened and gatherings have increased so Heads up!! Classes start up again in April. Stay tune for more info!

I decided to challenge myself to get more crafty in March so I joined Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper  The Great Cover Up challenge. Here is my entry:

Kavya shared a video on faux watercolor.  Okaay......I admit...I didn’t care for the technique when I started creating this card. It just did not seem my style BUT it didn’t take too long before I was having some fun, adding watercolors and just having fun...after all, I just had to enjoy the spattering of paint at the end😂

Now that was fun and I am happy with the result... 🧐🧐 I think I’ll make more of these!!!

Image and sentiment:  PTI Simple Sunflower

3 comments:

Lynn said...

For an experimental card, this one is a winner! I really admire the previous two cards, too. Wonder why I didn't see them earlier? Keep posting please; I enjoy seeing your creations.

Carmela said...

This is very pretty!

CarlavdM said...

A wonderfull card Fran.
Off to see how it is done ;o)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!