For Sale

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Help, I'm in a slump . . .

Meaning, I haven't felt like creating anything for the past couple of weeks.  Haven't had the energy . . .  Are you feeling like this?  I know it has a lot to do with the Stay At Home mandate.  So, to get out of it and to start my energy flowing, I decided to join Melissa's Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Fab Friday Challenge.  Since it is the first week of September, I decided to create a Thankful Autumn card:

I decorated the inside of the card:
and, since I had a spurt of energy, the envelope too:
Stamps used:  PTI Seasonal Borders Autumn and Basket of Blessings. To create "Thankful", I masked the two stamps "Thank You" and "Grateful".

Melissa's challenge can be found HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the long Labor Day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!