For Sale

Monday, February 4, 2019

My Craftiness

Happy New Year!  My first post of 2019.  It's been pretty hectic and I haven't quite put away the craft fair projects.  Beware -- This is a LONG post filled with plenty pictures!
Today, I thought I would post about all the crafty items on my desk which bring me joy every day, starting with this one:

Easel calendar taught by Kyoko, made at one of our crafting parties several months ago.
LOL, this one makes me laugh!  3x3 card made by BFF Sherri.  When we first say this Stampin Up set, we were discussing all the sentiments that would work... Wat the cluck?!?  Here a cluck, there a cluck, every where cluck, cluck....  you get the picture?  We were laughing the whole time we were discussing it.

My beautiful fimo little Japanese girl magnets.  Colleen gave them to me.  I just LOVE the details that went into each doll.
This air plant in a red heart vase has been with me since 2016.  Same plant and it is real, NO KIDDING! I never had a plant that lasted me 3 years and counting.
My 6 button magnets that I made for myself a couple of years ago.  I can choose the magnet which complements my mood for the day... and there is a personalized acrylic frame post-it note holder which Kaui made for me probably like 10 years ago.
This little magnetic tray set by Colleen.  The tea pot, cup and toast on the platter are all erasers. 

Gorgeous calendar created by Brenda using the Ikea picture frames.  LOVE IT!  Look at that Origami kimono or is it a hapi coat?
Almost there..  Still with me?  Little tea bag can made by Gail.  I keep my tea bags in there.  Then there is another air plant on a hapu'u stump.
No Gnome like me card made by Sherri.  Isn't he adorable and all those little pieces!! Oh my!

Easel birthday card by Sherri.

and Lastly, this A2 size card (Stamp by AI) made by Sherri that represents us.

Thank you for hanging in there until the last picture!  These items make me smile and brings me crafty joy.  Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You are blest to have so many people that love you to surprise you with such fun and thoughtful gifts and cards. It great that God has used them to make you smile and bring you crafty joy.

We are each blessed to have you in our lives too. Each time I see your crafty items it makes me smile too. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!