For Sale

Monday, October 23, 2017

Holiday tags and gift card class this Saturday!

Gift card holder -- I may change the color up to a little less traditional colors.  I haven't decided yet.


Date: Saturday, October 28, 2017
Time: 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Place: A Place in Time, Kailua
Cost:  $23.00

Come celebrate the last class of 2017 by making a couple of gift cards, tags and an ornament!  Bring your Basic Card Kit Supplies* and I hope to see you on Saturday.
RSVP by emailing me (click on my About Me picture to get my email address) or contacting Bill. See you then!

*Your Basic Card Kit Supplies should include: A paper trimmer, scissors, both tape and liquid adhesive, black ink marker/pen, pencil and eraser, ruler, dimensional tape, tweezers, a scoring tool, black ink pad, and baby wipes. We will be doing a little stamping so feel free to bring your stamp positioner if you wish, as well as a yellow, red and orange ink pads,some daubers and a corner rounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!