For Sale

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Today is the Day!!

I am sooo EXCITED!  Today is the day I take back my life after letting it control me for several months.  I haven't been this excited since I received my Rotatrim paper trimmer back in 2013 (see here!).  Omg, has it really be 3 years already?  I still love that trimmer!

So here is what I'm talking about.  I just received this Kate Spade little notebook from a friend.  Imagine, my very own KATE SPADE product!!  LOL!! Just kidding!  Personally (and don't get me wrong, this is just my own opinion), I can think of so many things I would rather buy than a Kate Spade purse or wallet.... but since this was a gift, well,  I'm very grateful and will just go with it ....


Oh yeah, back to what I was talking about ---  you have seen all over the place that paper Planners are coming back in style!  I mean, I used to always have those Franklin Covey or Daytimers planners for years, didn't you?  It's only when I had the iPhone that I went "paperless" and that's when I would just do what I had to do when I got reminded.  Recently, I've been thinking about going back to the paper planner to organize my life better and get those creative juices flowing back (like maybe I can squeeze more creative time in my life?) ....



So, this is my new year resolution (since I haven't made one yet and I'm going to have to be accountable since I'm blogging about it):

Use this little notebook throughout the year and see if it makes a difference in my life. 

Isn't the inside cover just so stinkin' cute??!!  Lol!  Especially when I can use those delicious smelling, sparkly pens that I got from Colleen. (Thank you, Colleen!)  



I've already written on two pages of things that need to be done as well as things I wanna do.  In fact, I can cross off one now --- Blog about the Planner :o)

Today is the Day I get organized!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!