For Sale

Friday, October 18, 2013

Lotsa Treat Bags

I finished all the treat bags for my daughter last week.   Whew!  I made thirty for her to hand out to friends and co-workers.  She is going to fill the bags with candy and staple the tags on so all you see are the tags (and the bags are off to the left and right sides).   Earlier in the month, I posted one bag completed.

I found some great "be-jeweled" spider rings and halloween colored pixie sticks at Oriental Trading which I included in my care package to her.   She is going to flip!

Last weekend, I started on "MY" treat bags for my co-workers.  Since I'd used so many of my odd and ends, I decided to mostly stamp those.  I will be posting those shortly. 

Supplies - treat bags from Container Store, tags, ribbons and embellishments from my stash - many many manufacturers!

Enjoy!  Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!