For Sale

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Halloween Postcard Swap

Deb West at Honolulu Altered Books hosted a Halloween Postcard Swap. Ok, so this was my first swap of this kind and hope my entry is at least acceptible to the other participants . . .


Supplies used: cardstock, ribbon, Magic Mesh, APT Spider Stamp, Studio G Sentiment Stamp, White Embossing powder from PaperTrey Inc., polka dot stencil template by Me, TH Distressed Ink-Vintage Photo, Homemade mixture that resemble Perfect Pearls



The back is the normal postcard design that I found and printed off from the internet.

Did you know A Place in Time makes custom stencils?? Well, I wanted a polka dot stencil and brought the idea to Bill and he made the stencil that i used on the background of my postcard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!